Collins Spanish Concise Dictionary: Spanish-English & English-Spanish
Collins Spanish Concise Dictionary: Spanish-English & English-Spanish.
- Revised and updated to cover all the latest vocabulary, making it ideal for intermediate to advanced learners of Spanish.
- Designed for students and professionals using Spanish in the course of their work or study, this modern dictionary draws on Collins unique databases of Spanish and English to ensure that the user has the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today.
- Phonetic pronunciation of English headwords.
- Practical section on real life communication in Spanish, covering all forms of written and spoken communication.
- Includes all the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, with special feature entries about life and culture in Spanish-speaking countries.
- The in-depth treatment of complex words, practical tips on spoken and written Spanish guide the user to additional information making this dictionary the ideal tool for intermediate to advanced students.
- Accessible layout guides users quickly to what they want.
A substantial desk reference dictionary, approx. 1.5kg.
Published in 2017, 9th edition, paperback, 1376 pages, 24.5 x 17 cm.
Publisher - Collins
Are you learning Spanish?
We have some course material to help!
More Everyday DictionariesView all