Collins Spanish Pocket Dictionary: Spanish-English & English-Spanish
- Including discount, with free UK postage!
- 8th edition
- A modern Spanish Dictionary offering excellent coverage of today's Spanish language, culture and usage.
- The clear presentation makes it easy to use and its handy format and durability make it your ideal companion at home, school or on your travels.
- The most up-to-date words in both languages from a wide range of areas.
- Full GCSE coverage, to give students exam confidence
- An in-depth Spanish in Focus supplement containing information about Spanish language and culture to enhance your learning
- A Spanish verb tables supplement which features the most common irregular verbs and examples of verbs in use
- Whether you're on business, holiday or just learning Spanish at your own pace, this dictionary is designed to give you all the information you need in a handy yet robust format.
- It includes all the latest words as well as features you would expect from a Collins dictionary.
- An easy-to-read layout, special treatment of key words, notes about life in Spanish-speaking countries, and warnings on common errors and false friends.
- The Spanish in Focus supplement helps you to develop your knowledge and confidence in the language, with a section on common translation difficulties to be aware of.
- There is information on pronunciation and improving your fluency, as well as on how to use Spanish in different situations, like sending an email or making a phone call.
- The supplement also gives you an insight into Spanish life.
- 40,000 words and phrases, 60,000 translations
Published in 2016, paperback, 672 pages, 15.5 x 12 cm.
Publisher - Collins
Dictionaries suitable for everyday reference that are ideal for school use, specially selected by us.