Concise Oxford English-Arabic Dictionary of Current Usage (one-way)
- Including discount, with free UK postage!
- Designed to meet the needs both of the Arabic speaker who is learning English and of the English speaker who is learning Arabic.
- Gives phonetic pronunciation of English words.
- Identify regional variations in Arabic, and formal, literary and slang terms.
- Records the different levels of usage met with in newspapers, radio, television, and films.
- Where familiar, colloquial, and slang levels are indicated, the major Arabic dialectal equivalents are given.
- Note this is one way - English to Arabic
Published in 1982, hardback, 461 pages, 20x14cm.
Edited by N.S. Doniach
Publisher - Oxford University Press
Dictionaries suitable for everyday reference that are ideal for school use, specially selected by us.