First French Words
Regular price £6.99 £5.59
- Same day dispatch, plus free UK postage!
- Oxford First French Words takes the reader on a picture-book journey through a day, cleverly interwoven are lots of familiar settings and cute little dinosaurs.
- There is a bird's eye view of first thing in the morning at home, the journey to school and inside the classroom, a birthday party and even a trip to the seaside.
- Over 400 French words and their English translations are given in illustrated colour bands on the side of each page.
- There is also expertly-levelled supplementary material at the back - a picture/word matching game, counting the ladybirds up to twenty, shapes both flat and three-dimensional, opposites, the weather, time, plus a comprehensive index.
Published in 2007, paperback, 48 pages, 28x22cm.
Illustrated by David Melling
Publisher - Oxford University Press
The quick and intuitive way for anyone to learn thousands of words, picture dictionaries are perfect for children and young adults learning English or another language. Lovely illustrations and a wide range of languages available.
Are you learning French?
We have some course material to help!
More Picture DictionariesView all
English-Hungarian & Hungarian-English Illustrated Dictionary for Children and Schools
Regular price £29.95 £20.96
English-Icelandic & Icelandic-English Illustrated Picture Dictionary for Children
Regular price £44.95 £33.71
Illustrated Swedish Picture Dictionary - Swedish-English & English-Swedish
Regular price £44.95 £31.47
My First English Dictionary: English-Finnish. Illustrated for children and school use
Regular price £36.95 £22.17
We supply around 200 languages - if you can't find what you need online, contact us!