Oxford Japanese Mini Dictionary: English-Japanese & Japanese-English
- Including discount, with free UK postage!
- Now in new bendyback binding - a hard-wearing cover that protects the book from daily wear and tear
- Up-to-date coverage of over 15,000 words and phrases and 20,000 translations
- Quick and easy to use Japanese-English and English-Japanese dictionary without any Romanization - Japanese script used throughout
- Includes 32 page phrase-finder, ideal for travel
Published in 2012, paperback, 656 pages, 11x8cm.
Publisher - Oxford University Press
Dictionaries suitable for everyday reference that are ideal for school use, specially selected by us.