Pocket Kenkyusha Japanese Dictionary: English-Japanese & Japanese-English
- Including discount, with free UK postage!
- Essential reference: covering over 45,000 words and phrases and 64,000 translations
- Easy-to-use: clear, concise translations, with headwords and examples given in both romanized and script form
- Pinpoint the translation you need: thousands of example phrases help you find the right translation, with slang, formal, and derogatory terms clearly marked
- Cultural information: useful lists on a range of topics including the government, political parties, and historical periods of Japan
- Extra guidance: comprehensive supplements offer help with pronunciation, grammar, numbers, and days of the week
Published in 2003, paperback, 1040 pages, 20x13cm.
Publisher - Oxford University Press
Dictionaries suitable for everyday reference that are ideal for school use, specially selected by us.