Returns Policy & Procedure
We want all our customers to be 100% happy with both their purchases and our service. Our official policy is below and you are always welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are only able to accept returns and provide refunds for those orders placed on our Website. You may cancel an order at any time prior to the Product being dispatched by contacting us at email@example.com we will confirm your cancellation in writing to you and refund any monies already paid.
If, following dispatch of your order, you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product you can notify us within the period set out below to cancel your Order and receive a refund.
60 Day Returns Policy
If you are returning a Product, or if your Product is faulty or not as described, your deadline for cancelling an order depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out below:
- if your order is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days), the last day for cancellation (the “Cancellation Period”) is the end of 60 days after the day on which you receive the Product; or
- if your order is for one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days or multiple Products which are delivered on separate days, the last day for cancellation (the “Cancellation Period”) is 60 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.
- To cancel an order, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the applicable Cancellation Period.
- Please return the Product (in its original condition) to us together with all original packaging
Please Return To
Bay Language Books Ltd (returns)
Unit 4, Kingsmead, Park Farm, Folkestone, Kent. CT19 5EU
- When you return a Product, please let us know your contact details, whether you want a refund or a replacement and the reason for returning the item. Please ensure your parcel is labelled as being a return.
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If any duty payments are due, it will be your responsibility to pay them.
- We cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain proof of postage.
Condition of Returns
The Products will be your responsibility from the point of delivery. It is important that returned items are kept in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all original packaging.
Please note that we cannot accept returned Products that we reasonably believe have been used unless the reason for the return is because the Product is faulty or not as described.
Where you return a Product we will examine the returned Product to determine whether a refund is available and will notify you as such via email within a reasonable period of time. Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the Products, no refund will be available.
If you cancel your order, and a refund is due to you, we will make any refunds due to you 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you. Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used.
As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by these Terms of Sale. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.