English-Czech & Czech-English Student Dictionary
English-Czech & Czech-English Student Dictionary.
For schools and students.
90,000 words and phrases and 150,000 equivalents.
Modern, practical and academic two-way dictionary from LEDA and Josef Fronek.
- Emphasis on contemporary Czech language, with expressions such as chav, detox, NGO, pandemic, swine flu; akvapark, detox, kapsáče, empétrojka, prasečí chřipka and šrotovné.
- Designed to promote an active knowledge of both Czech and English.
- Clear and precise description of the Czech entries.
- Gives phonetic pronunciation of the English headwords.
- Designed for both the Czech and English user.
Published in 2013, paperback, 1044 pages, 20x13cm.
Author - Josef Fronek
Publisher - LEDA, Czech Republic
Are you learning Czech?
We have some course material to help!
More Everyday DictionariesView all