- Same day dispatch, plus free UK postage!
- A bilingual grammar book in Maltese and English.
- It teaches Maltese grammar in an easy-to-follow format using various readings and situations commonly encountered in daily life.
- The exercises and activities are designed to teach language in a real-life context in a cyclical manner, while helping in vocabulary acquisition and effective comprehension and communications skills.
- Maltese Grammar Essentials in Context is perfect to use in a beginner’s course and is suitable to use on your own, in groups or at school.
- With this book you can discover Maltese grammar basics
- Enrich your vocabulary
- Learn Maltese expressions, idioms and proverbs
- Improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Explore the Maltese culture and geography
- Level A1
Published in 2013, paperback, 144 pages, 24x17cm.
Author - Charles Daniel Saliba
Publisher - Charles Daniel Saliba