Maori Made Easy - Workbook 1 - Scotty Morrison
Regular price £19.95 £15.96
- Same day dispatch, plus free UK postage!
Maori Made Easy - Workbook 1 - Scotty Morrison.
- The accessible guide to learning the Maori language, no matter your knowledge level.
- Fun, user-friendly and relevant to modern readers, Scotty Morrison’s Maori Made Easy workbook series is the ultimate resource for anyone wanting to learn the basics of the Maori language.
- While dictionaries list words and their definitions, and other language guides offer common phrases, Maori Made Easy connects the dots, allowing the reader to take control of their learning in an empowering way.
- By committing just 30 minutes a day for 30 weeks, learners will adopt the language easily and as best suits their busy lives.
- Written by popular TV personality and te reo Maori advocate Scotty Morrison, author of The Raupo Phrasebook of Modern Maori, this series of four workbooks proves that learning the language can be fun, effective and easy!
- This workbook includes the following - Pronunciation, Numbers, Greetings and farewells, Action phrases and Personal pronouns.
Published in 2017, paperback, 96 pages, 30x21cm.
Author - Scotty Morrison
Publisher - Raupo
More Learn Maori - Maori Made Easy course and dictionariesView all
We supply around 200 languages - if you can't find what you need online, contact us!