- Aimed at students and teachers of the Hungarian language.
- 110 chapters offer a systematic overview of Hungarian grammar, focusing on the most important linguistic aspects and those difficulties most commonly encountered by students.
- Each grammar overview is clearly structured and is immediately followed by exercises derived from commonly encountered, practical situations, a combination that helps the students both deepen their understanding of a particular grammatical points and enlarge their topic-related vocabulary.
- Longer units are followed by revision sections.
- The book focuses on the grammar and vocabulary required for the lower intermediate level (B1) language examinations of the Common European Framework for Languages.
- All the important aspects of Hungarian grammar are presented, it can service as an effective resource from beginner to advanced levels.
- Suitable for self-study or classroom use.
- Includes answer key.
Published in 2016, paperback, 367 pages, 28x20cm.
Author - Szita Szilvia & Gorbe Tamas
Publisher - Akademiai Kiado