Czech Step-by-Step 2. Workbook 2 - lessons 11-20
Regular price £19.95 £13.97
- Same day dispatch, plus free UK postage!
- There are a number of activities to practice the communication skills, vocabulary, and grammar dealt with in each lesson, accompanied by monochrome photographs and illustrations.
- The structure of the publication is similar to that of Part 1.
- For better orientation, each exercise is marked with the relevant page number and exercise in the textbook. More challenging exercises are marked with a plus sign, indicating those which go beyond the B1 level and are suitable for alternative use by motivated students or those whose native language is Slavic.
- At the end of each lesson is once again a page devoted to spelling - in this part, primarily the correct use of i and y.
- Answers to a majority of the exercises can be found in the key at the end of the book.
- The workbook is therefore suitable for classwork as well as self-study.
- Czech title - "Cesky Krok za Krokem"
Published in 2016, paperback, 211 pages, 29x23cm.
Author - Zdena Mala
Publisher - Akropolis
More Learn Czech - courses from Akropolis including Czech Step by StepView all
We supply around 200 languages - if you can't find what you need online, contact us!