- You save £10.19
Same day dispatch, plus FREE UK postage
- Burmese for Beginners teaches all four language skills - speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Pack (Book and 3 audio CDs)
- It offers clear, easy, step-by-step instruction, building on what has been previously learned.
- Burmese for Beginners introduces you to Burmese culture, customs and much more and is written in a brisk, interesting style using beautiful Burmese script.
- This book and audio CD pack is effective for independent self-study or classroom use.
- Each chapter introduces useful vocabulary, followed by realistic conversations, hands-on writing practices and many exercises.
Published in 2006, paperback and 3 audio CDs, 313 pages, 21x14.5cm.
Author - Gene Mesher
Publisher - Paiboon Publishing