- Same day dispatch, plus free UK postage!
- Cambodian for Beginners teaches all four language skills - speaking, listening (when used with the Audio CDs), reading and writing.
- It offers clear, easy, step-by-step instruction, building on what has been previously learned.
- Cambodian for Beginners introduces you to Cambodian culture, customs and much more and is written in a brisk, interesting style using beautiful Cambodian script.
- This book is effective for independent self-study or classroom use.
- Each chapter introduces useful vocabulary, followed by realistic conversations, hands-on writing practices and many exercises.
- With English-Cambodian Vocabulary.
- Note this is the book only - we also sell the audio CDs and pack
Published in 2008, 2nd edition, paperback, 301 pages, 21x14.5cm.
Author - Gilbert, R.K. & Hang, S.
Publisher - Paiboon Publishing