Guide to Czech Grammar - Cestina extra
Guide to Czech Grammar - Cestina extra.
Written for students who want to practice, learn and reinforce basic Czech grammar.
- It draws and expands on various points from standard textbooks for beginners.
- It is a clear, systematic and practical manual on how to use Czech.
- The grammar explanations and accompanying exercises are on opposite pages for easy reference
- Typical and frequently occurring mistakes are pointed out
- The cases are highlighted using colour coding, which efficiently draws your attention to their usage
- The grammar is presented in a natural context. The examples and exercises are full of useful phrases, which can immediately be used in daily life
- Differences between standard and everyday Czech are shown
- All grammar points required for active beginner level (A1) use are covered in detail
- More advanced grammar features (A2) are also covered, which should increase your passive knowledge of more complex use of spoken and written Czech
- There are 50 lessons in total, each starting with a simple, clear explanation written in simple Czech followed by exercises.
- The book also includes a grammar appendix, colourful charts of declension, an overview of cases, prepositions and verbs, a Czech-English glossary on grammar terms and instructions used in the lessons.
- Cestina Extra can be used both for self-study and in the classroom.
Published in 2012, paperback, 244 pages, 24x17cm.
Author - Jana Harperova
Publisher - Akropolis, Czech Republic
More Learn Czech - courses from Akropolis including Czech Step by StepView all